Bissell Sweep-Up Cordless Sweeper model 21012, blue

  • N/A
  • Made in US
  • There is no dust pan to deal with
  • Features a handle that lies flat for easy cleaning underneath furniture
  • Includes a 1 year warranty
  • Instead of power uses a forward and return motion
  • Can clean up lint, crumbs and dirt

How much easier can you get short of having someone else doing the cleaining up for you. I have never in my whole life had a Bissell sweeper and I got the least expensive blue one and I have to tell everyone if you have little thins on a low area type rug with short nap and have hard wood floors this little thing is fantastic. I have 2 cats and they love to scratch on those compressed cardboard scratchers and the pieces of the card board get all over the floor. This little sweeper picked all those pieces right up off the rug and the hard wood floor with no problem. And it beats the heck out of having to pull out the ole vacuume cleaner plug it in routine. This is sooo easy light weight and picks this stuff up in one pass. So easy to put together the handle comes in 3 sections and they all screw into each other then theres the handle (top of the long handle) and that just screws onto it. I would highly recommend this sweeper I am very happy with what it does for what I wanted it for on low nap rug and hardwood floors works great !

Fantastic on carpet/rugs. Works just like the one I grew up with 50 years ago! It picks up cat litter from carpet well. I find it is not as effective picking up the cat hair/fur balls that collects on the baseboards of a vinyl or linoleum floor-- it takes more back-and -forth than on carpet. I don't have wood floors, so I can't speak to the performance on wood. Easy to empty. Hangs out of the way. As others have noted, the handle does have a tendency to unscrew from the base while using, but loc-tite resolved that issue. I'm very happy with it.

Still using a Bissell carpet sweeper inherited from a great aunt, I think it's from the 50s. Still works great. This new one is very light weight, easy to store. After some easy assembly, it immediately picked up threads that have been escaping a broom, and the little stubborn pine needles that are tracking in everywhere. It is living in the finished basement now, the older, 1950s on the main floor. Bissell is one of the better brands for this kind of work, & usually gets the highest marks, last time I checked Consumer Reports. Great for easy daily floor care between vacuuming.

I remember these simple appliances from my childhood. There's a reason they're still around...they really do work! Nothing to plug in or recharge, and they're much quieter than my vacuum. I've got a line of litter boxes in my Arizona room which I scoop morning and night. Cats track litter out when they exit the facilities and I like to clean the floor up some before I kneel on it to clean the boxes. If I run the vacuum in the morning, it wakes up hubby, so this is the perfect solution. I'm impressed how much this sweeper picks up: all the litter that is reachable and cat and dog hair from the rug, along with hundreds of mesquite leaves that get tracked into the screened patio/"catio" by the dogs. I've even used it on the tile in the house and it does a pretty good job of cleaning (even in the grout lines). This is so handy for quick clean-ups between vacuuming!

We have 2 parrots. If you have birds in your family too, you know how bad it can get with all the mess - wood splinters chipped off of wood blocks, crumbs from dried food, shells, shredded paper - the list is endless. (At least they are having fun.) But I have to say, I was less than diligent vacuuming every day because, well, I have a life and I guess I'm not exactly all that particular about a pristine home like some people. Many times I would just get the broom and try to sweep the mess that way - and it worked ok on the tile doing that. But not so well on our berber carpet. So I decided to get a rug sweeper and see if that would help with the daily messes all around the house. This Bissell Sweep-Up Cordless Sweeper did the trick. I only need to sweep dry stuff, not deep clean - although I see that it will also grab some surface dirt along with the visible mess, too. It's very satisfying to hear the clink and clunk noises of hard shells being swept up into the 2 pans under the sweeper. And it's also pretty easy to empty out - but you really need 2 hands. Good thing is, I don't have to empty it out often - maybe 1-2 times a week. My house looks much better and I feel safer walking barefoot in the "birdie areas" where there are alot of wood splinters. I like it and highly recommend it for it's purpose.

I bought this because it's pretty cheap and looked lightweight. I live in a 3 story house with 2 kids and a lab and a pug. My dogs shed like crazy and kids are well...messy :) so I have 2 flights of stairs, carpet and tile that have hair and crumbs everywhere. I do have a regular vacuum but it is very heavy and cumbersome to be dragging around to vacuum up pet hair up and down stairs. I literally recieved this a few minutes ago and was excited to put it together to try it out (which btw was extremely easy to put together, you literally just screw the handle together!). It picked up SO much pet hair, and I ran this AFTER I vacuumed with my eureka. I tried it on my tile, my low pile area rugs, and my high pile carpet. It is tougher to push and pull on the high pile, obviously because the bristle brush has more friction, but it still picked up debris. I'm am more than satisfied with this product.

I purchased this sweeper for our conference center. We have meeting 8 meeting rooms that fit from 14 to 150 people. There is never a day without some kind if mess. We have very low pile commercial carpet in a darker color so frequent clean ups are necessary. This little sweeper is great! It will pick up spills from sugar packets, crumbs from flakey pastries and scraps of paper. It has worked well on every thing. I have a battery charged sweeper at home, but in an office it is impossible to keep something charged all the time. It seems that when you really need it there is no power. Purchased this sweeper mainly because of the Bissell name, but was wary because of the great price. Don't worry sometimes you get MORE than you pay for.

I love love love this sweeper! I live with 2 cats and 4 rats so there is constant fur all over the floors, along with litter. I usually sweep with a dry swiffer to collect the fur, then sweep litter with a broom. So time consuming! I have a vacuum but its too loud and very heavy for everyday use, multiple times a day. I bought this and Im amazed at how much it collects. No more fur flying around making me sneeze from sweeping w a broom. Thank goodness. The kitty litter falls out sometimes but for what the product is, its perfect. It works even better on my rugs. Definitely a good investment for someone that cleans often during the week but does not have too much time.

You can't trust a lot of companies these days it seems but BISSELL - you certainly can. This carpet sweeper is just like the one I had many years ago in college that followed me around from apartments to finally my own home and now even may be languishing buried in one of my storage compartments- hidden but not forgotten. This item sweeps up grit and paper bits and crunched (accidentally) up fallen popcorn kernels and bits of cereals and dust balls- strings and fuzz off sweaters, I could name all kinds of things it picks up- easily. You just push the handle and it glides on your carpet, also works on hard floors but not as well . (It needs the friction of the carpet against its revolving brush heads to sweep up things best). Definitely worth buying again, my original came in a light mint green color that was still the same color - and no rust even- for at least 35 years, this one is "robin egg blue" and has an honored place in my small studio now. Well Met BISSELL!

We had one of these in my family home and I remembered it as amazing. I worked hard to find one, found it here on Amazon, and it is even better than I remembered! It sweeps carpets, cleans them and fluffs them like a vacuum does, and sweeps flat floors too, but has no battery, no cord, and no need for replacement parts those disposable wipes. It is small, light, and easy to store and manoeuvre. Now we actually sweep the carpet regularly, when before it just seemed like such a pain to haul out the vacuum. We joke (sort of) that this Bissell was hard to find because vacuum manufacturers don’t want anyone to know about them, or they wouldn’t sell any more vacuums. We are really happy with our purchase.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PandaHall Elite 2 Pieces 15.7 Inches Leather Replacement Handles Purses Straps Handbags Shoulder Bag Strap with Swivel Lobster Buckles Black

You are here for a reason , keep going.

Plugable USB Kids Keyboard (Extra Large Keys - Color Coded)