PandaHall Elite 2 Pieces 15.7 Inches Leather Replacement Handles Purses Straps Handbags Shoulder Bag Strap with Swivel Lobster Buckles Black

  • ❤Size: total length (2 buckles included) about 400mm (15.75 inches), 14mm (0.55 inch) wide.
  • ❤Metal Buckles: buckle with 360 degree rotation part ensure the sturdy installation; Buckle Length: about 42mm(1.65") long, 25mm(0.98") wide. Please note: the buckles are golden.
  • ❤Great Quality: soft and durable, extra reinforcement and stitching to make them last, sturdy metal buckles are easy to install and replace.
  • ❤Replacement Handles: just cut off the old straps and clip on the new handles, your handbags will look brand new.
  • ❤Classic Design: great replacement strap or handle for DIY bag, such as handbags, clutches, cross-body bags, purses etc.

An excellent quality replacement for the original handles that were on my purse. Exactly as described.

Great replacement handles, my Anne Klein purse frayed after one month and I’d gotten so many compliments I wanted to keep using it. The new handles work great and look original.

I used these on a small duffel bag. Work great.

A hand bag was give to me and the handles kept coming out the holes and I was loosing the balls on the handles as well, so I looked up latch handles, because I can latch it on the ring of the hand bag, now I won't have that problem, thank the Lord

These were nice and sturdy and matched my bag. Unfortunately they were to short so i had to return them.

Perfect color and size for my purse

Very easy to use, durable and is a perfect match.

fits perfect fast deliver looks very nice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You are here for a reason , keep going.

Plugable USB Kids Keyboard (Extra Large Keys - Color Coded)